Memory Help Subliminal Recording
“Now, where DID I put those car keys?” Sound familiar? If it does, you’re one of the many who could benefit from a little memory improvement. For all of us, memory starts to fail at an alarming rate, especially after the age of forty. As we get older, it becomes an increasingly irritating problem.
There are all kinds of remedies out there. Meditation. Yoga. Ginko biloba. Exercise. Improved nutrition. Special memory techniques. You could spend the rest of your life trying these out – and there are new ones every day – assuming you could remember them all.
But there’s one key to improving your memory that is independent of all these other approaches. It’s your own mind. Your subconscious mind is a powerful driver of behavior and capabilities. If you use the deep, inner power of your mind to help you improve your memory skills, you’ll definitely improve.
That’s where we come in. Our Memory Improvement MP3 will help you tap into your most fundamental capabilities. With our recording, you’ll fill your mind with positive messages that you’ll ultimately manifest in your behavior.
The subconscious mind is the seat of your personality and behavior. It’s the driver of your thoughts and actions – although you often don’t realize it. Our subliminal messages reach this deep, powerful center of thought. Because the messages are imparted at a very low volume, you won’t even hear them – consciously, that is. That’s because your conscious brain is so busy processing all the other input that’s coming into it. These subliminal messages slip past all that and go to where the action really is, the subconscious.
These subliminal messages to your subconscious are very powerful. They help you interact with the world around you in ways that you have never imagined. Our positive, life affirming messages will help you improve your memory and enhance the quality of your life.
Think how your world could be if you significantly improved your memory:
- You wouldn’t forget important facts.
- You could always find your car keys.In fact, you wouldn’t misplace anything, ever again.
- You would never forget a face.
- You would no longer get lost, because you would always remember the route.
- You would get better at your job.
- Your academic performance would improve.
- You would never be in the dog house for forgetting an important birthday or anniversary.
Affirmations In This Recording
- I am comfortable having a good memory
- I am remembering things clearly
- My memory is sharp
- I excel at Rapid Memorization
- Remembering comes natural to me
- I remember everything I learn
- I recall memories with ease
About This Recording
- Professionally Approved Affirmations
- 30 Minutes Playing Time
- Delivered via Instant MP3 Download
- Various Music and Bells Background
The affirmations are played so softly they bypass the conscious mind and penetrate the subconscious. You will not hear them, but you may notice them.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
All affirmations were approved and recorded by Christine Hogan, who holds an LCSW and Masters Degree in social work.